Health and Safety
The health and safety of your children and staff as well as ourstaff and animals is of paramount importance to us.
All staff follow strict guidelines and we would also ask you to consider the following:
All visits start with an easily understood Health and Safety talk by our Team Leader outlining our do’s and don’t for the duration of the visit
- Our team leader is in charge of the visit and he/she will deem what is safe for the children to undertake
- You must have your own staff on hand to maintain discipline amongst the children
- We monitor and follow all of the latest H&SE advice
- All animals will be securely penned during the visit unless it is safe for them to come out of their pens (for petting/feeding etc)and this will be managed by our trained professional staff
- We will clear up all droppings throughout the visit
- We will sweep, clear and tidy the area(s) used before we leave
- We travel under full license from both Animal Health and DEFRA
- Our staff are all qualified First Aiders
- We provide a Risk Assessment for each visit
- We carry Public Liability Insurance to £5 million
To book your totally alive attraction, use our contact page.